Stretch trio at Gateshead Jazz Festival
The selected young jazz artists will get
- a high profile performance opportunity at 5 leading northern jazz festivals
- the gigs will be paid and expenses will be covered
- photo shoot for the band
- video showreel for the band created from interviews and one performance
- help with producing EPK (Electronic Press Kit)
- mentoring from leading UK jazz artists
- maximum band size is 5 musicians
- 75% of musicians and the nominated leader will be under 25 years of age.
- musicians can be in full time education
- 75% of band members in any group must be currently living or studying in the north of England (please see the geographical definition below)
- in making our selection of successful applicants, we will prioritise musical excellence, in terms of musicianship, creativity, innovation and potential.
10:00am Monday 22nd June 2015
More information and application form: www.jazznorth.org/jazz-north-introduces-2015-application-form.