From Chris De Saram
Wakefield Jazz reveals its Summer Programme!
Another eclectic set of high profile gigs will take the Club into its Summer break.
1. Frank Harrison Trio - 2nd May
2. Tommy Smith / Brian Kellock - 9th May
3. Roger Beaujolais Quartet - !6th May
4. Clark Tracey Quintet - 23rd May
5. Gabrielle Ducomble's "Notes from Paris" - 30th May
(Part of Yorkshire Le Grand Depart Fringe Festival)
6. Ronnie Bottomley All-Star Jazz Orchestra - 6th June
(To commemorate the 70th Anniversary of D-Day)
Summertime Blues Specials
7. Still Jumping (Blues Band) - 20th June
8. Groove Indigo (Blues band) - 27th June